A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ZERO ONE INFINITY LLC
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Josh Brolin Calls ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ A ‘One Time Deal’ For Marvel And The Russo Brothers
By Andrew Roberts - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
Josh Brolin promises epic circumstances for 'Avengers: Infinity War' but hints that the Russo Brothers might end up tapped out.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- Spooked by Real Life? Bring On the Halloween Frights
By ISAAC OLIVER - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
A writer put himself through four haunted houses and theater experiences to see if he could hack it. Here is his (haunted) story.
- One year later, Infinity Tower penthouse drops its price by $3M
By Anna Marie Erwert - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
Luxury towers jut skyward with abundance in San Francisco: still though, the Infinity Towers, with their panoramic views and uber-luxe amenities, stand above the crowd. That doesn’t mean the units inside those towers are immune to a capricious market, however. Around Halloween of last year, when luxury units hit the market in what was apparently