Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 27, 1995)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 1990
NYS DOS ID#
1650 METROPOLITAN AVE
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10462
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1990 - ZEBRA INTERNATIONAL O.N.N. COMPANY A-
1990 - ZEBRA INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Op-Ed Contributors: How to End International Tax Competition
By DANIELLE WENNER and KEVIN ZOLLMAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
To attract investment, nations have an incentive to lower corporate tax rates. But there are mutually beneficial ways to stop this undercutting.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- How Corporate Welfare Hurts Small Businesses
By Brian Wallace - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Corporate welfare is one of those things that everybody hates for different reasons, but nobody wants to do anything about it. Big businesses grow too big to fail on government subsidies, contracts and tax breaks. When they get into trouble, they have to be bailed out or the whole economy will fail. It’s an endless […]
- SVdP-USA Launches Disaster Services Corporation
By Andy Segedin - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVdP-USA) has launched Disaster Services Corporation, SVdP-USA to better respond to disasters such as those seen in recent…
- Eagles win on record-long field goal as time expires
By The News Journal - By The News Journal - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Several observations from the Eagles' game against the Giants on Sunday.