In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jan 26, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2004
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2004 - WORLD AGRICULTURE RESOURCE INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Packard Launches New Agriculture, Conservation Initiative
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The foundation's new Agriculture, Livelihoods, and Conservation initiative is designed to improve agriculture, livelihoods, and conservation in some of the world’s most populous countries....
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Disrupting the World of Private School With Tech and Guinea Pigs
By KATE TAYLOR - Monday Nov 20, 2017
Start-ups, including one from sharing-economy company WeWork, try to shake up the staid, and pricey, status quo of New York’s independent schools.