Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 08, 2009)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2004
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2004 - WESTCHESTER SQUARE VARIETY INC.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- How Is President Trump’s Business Doing? Check the Electoral College
By ERIC LIPTON, BEN PROTESS and ANDREW W. LEHREN - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The red-blue political divide is not only informing the president’s policies, it is influencing the bottom line of the family-run Trump Organization.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Arts and Crafts-style Home in Westchester
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
A Manhattan couple by way of Italy built and designed this 6,267-square-foot American Arts and Crafts-style home in New York's Westchester County. It is listed for $3.8 million.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.