HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 17, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - WEDDING CENTRAL CORP
Around the Web
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Michael Strahan, Television Host, Spends His Sundays
By LAUREN PORCARO DORMENT - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Mr. Strahan is enjoying his last few idle Sundays — strolling in Central Park and driving in New Jersey — before he resumes his gig with “Fox N.F.L. Sunday.”
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.