Apple unveiled a new high-end smartphone called the iPhone X, as well as an iPhone 8 and 8 Plus and other products. Read our analysis of the event.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 13, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - WATERS EDGE PRODUCT, INC.
1987 - WATER EDGE PRODUCTS, INC.
Around the Web
- Apple Event: iPhone X, With Edge-to-Edge Display, to Cost $999
By BRIAN X. CHEN, FARHAD MANJOO and VINDU GOEL - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Water Pik acquired for $1 billion by owner of Trojan condoms
By Post Staff Report - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Church & Dwight, the maker of Arm & Hammer toothpaste and Trojan condoms, said on Monday it will buy privately held Water Pik Inc. for about $1 billion in cash. Fort Collins, Colo.-based Water Pik makes items in the oral health space including flossers and electric toothbrushes, as well as shower heads. Its namesake product,...
- Apple expands bet on cutting edge privacy technology
Friday Jul 7, 2017
Last year, Apple Inc. kicked off a massive experiment with new privacy technology aimed at solving an increasingly thorny problem: how to build products that understand users without snooping on their activities.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.