Stop the presses. The Village Voice is spiking its free print edition, the company announced Tuesday — marking the end of an era for an icon of New York City street corners. The alt-weekly title, co-founded by Normal Mailer in 1955, will continue as a “brand” online — where all the classified ads that once...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 29, 2009)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2002
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA PA PC
45 JOHN STREET STE 711
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2002 - VILLAGE ONE STOP INC.
Around the Web
- Village Voice to end its print edition after 61 years
By Ruth Brown - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
- Disrupting the World of Private School With Tech and Guinea Pigs
By KATE TAYLOR - Monday Nov 20, 2017
Start-ups, including one from sharing-economy company WeWork, try to shake up the staid, and pricey, status quo of New York’s independent schools.
- Gunman Convicted of Murder in New York Police Officer’s Death
By AL BAKER and JOHN SURICO - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Demetrius Blackwell was found guilty of first-degree murder in the shooting of Brian Moore during an encounter in Queens in 2015.
- Acorda Scraps One Parkinson’s Drug, Puts Its Cash Behind Another
By Frank Vinluan - Monday Nov 20, 2017
Acorda Therapeutics said Monday that it will stop work on an experimental treatment for Parkinson’s disease, spelling the end for a drug the Ardsley, NY, company added to its pipeline last year in a $363 million deal. The announcement follows the recent emergence of safety problems for the Acorda (NASDAQ: ACOR) drug, tozadenant. Acorda said […]
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Threatened polar bears find sanctuary in Alaska village
By Mackenzie Samet - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017