Twitter is ablaze after the New York Times posted an ad for a yearlong travel journalist position.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 24, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 04, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - VIET THANH TRAVEL CORP.
Around the Web
- People Are Applying For This NYTimes Travel Writing Gig In Droves (And You Should Too!)
By Hope R. Carter - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- MacArthur Foundation Names 2017 ‘Genius’ Grant Winners
By JENNIFER SCHUESSLER - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The MacArthur fellowship this year honors 24 artists, scholars, activists and others chosen for exceptional “originality, insight and potential.”
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Teen busted after flaunting stolen guns in selfies
By Fox News - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
A Colorado teenager faced charges last week after the feds say he posted photos of himself with stolen guns on Facebook. Viet Trinh, 18, of Thornton, is accused of being part of a smash-and-grab burglary ring that targeted gun shops in the Denver area, according to reports. “Know anyone that wants to buy a baby...
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.