BEIJING — The top U.S. military officer says a military solution to the North Korean missile threat would be “horrific” but allowing Pyongyang to develop the capability to launch a nuclear attack on the United States is “unimaginable.” The chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Corps Gen. Joseph Dunford, told reporters Thursday...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 25, 2003)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 08, 1999
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1999 - US ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS CORP.
1999 - US ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTING CORP.
Around the Web
- Military solution to North Korean threat would be ‘horrific’: general
By Associated Press - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- DAPL Opponents Win Victory for Standing Rock Sioux and Environmental Justice
By Erin Rubin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The persistence of the Standing Rock Sioux and Earthjustice has paid off: A district court has found the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ approval of the Dakota Access Pipeline illegal. Many possibilities have opened up for the tribe.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- EPA to reject biofuel program tweaks in blow to refiners, Icahn
By Reuters - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The Environmental Protection Agency will reject a proposed overhaul of the US biofuels program that would have shifted blending responsibility away from refining companies further down the fuel supply chain, three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday. The decision is a blow to independent oil refiners like Valero Energy Corp and CVR...