The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2008
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2008 - UNIPITA INC
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
- Restaurant Review: Momofuku Ssam Bar Keeps Evolving Under a Singaporean Chef
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
David Chang’s second restaurant rewrote the rules. Now it’s on the move again under Max Ng.
- The Hunt: Escape From the Holland Tunnel
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Katie Ross and Andrew Bengtsen, whose street fed into the tunnel, wanted a respite from all the honking.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Sunday Routine: How Patrick Willingham, of the Public Theater, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Oct 20, 2017
The executive director of the theater, which is celebrating its 50th season on Lafayette Street, lives nearby. He irons, goes to church and has one — just one — Bloody Mary.