When you need an over-the-top, talking, moving, blinking, singing Christmas display, call Lou Nasti, maestro of the holiday lawn ornament.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - TWIGGY AND LOU LLC
Around the Web
- Works in Progress: Santa’s Workshop Is Real, and It’s in Brooklyn
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Wednesday Nov 29, 2017
- Lou Ferrigno wants to head Trump’s fitness council
By Bob Fredericks - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
President Trump may tap a green-eyed superhero with a hair-trigger temper to whip Americans into shape, a new report said Thursday. Brooklyn-born Lou Ferrigno, who played The Incredible Hulk in the ‘70s and early ‘80s CBS TV series of the same name, wants to head up the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition to...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- Restaurant Review: At Ugly Baby, the Name Isn’t All That’s Unusual
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 28, 2017
A new Thai restaurant in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, cooks dishes rarely seen in New York, and a few standards.