WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
torres global holdings, LLC
22 woodin road
clifton park, new york, 12065
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2005
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2005 - TORRES GLOBAL HOLDINGS, LLC
Around the Web
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Teens busted for fatal shooting of former sherriff’s deputy
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
JACKSONVILLE, N.C. — Two North Carolina teenagers have been arrested for the shooting death of a former sheriff’s deputy. Local media outlets report 18-year-old Caitlin Emily Ridgeway was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder in the death of 48-year-old Will Clifton, who was found in a Jacksonville park on July 7. WITN-TV reports court...
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- State of the Art: Saudi Money Fuels the Tech Industry. It’s Time to Ask Why.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
As the world’s moneyed princes, dictators and oligarchs look for more places to park their billions, mountains of money may be coming to Silicon Valley.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.