The brewer of Corona beer has bought a 10 percent stake in a Canadian cannabis producer. Constellation brands, which also distills Svedka vodka, shelled out $191 million for its stake in Canada-based Canopy Growth Corp., making it the first major wine, beer and spirits producer to invest in legal cannabis. The high-dollar pot pounce comes...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 27, 2000)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 1996
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1996 - THE PINO CORP.
Around the Web
- Corona owner takes 10-percent stake in pot grower
By Post Staff Report - Monday Oct 30, 2017
- The Beer & Booze Company Behind Corona, Svedka & Mondavi Is Now Investing In Marijuana
By Mary Beth Quirk - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Instead of shrinking in fear from the rising green tide of legal marijuana, the parent company behind booze brands like Corona, Svedka, and Robert Mondavi is jumping right in with a big investment in the legal marijuana business.Constellation Brands Inc. is shelling out $191 million for a 9.9% stake in Canopy Growth Corp, a Canadian company — known as …
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- The City Teenager vs. the Monstrous Snakehead
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Nov 3, 2017
A fishing prodigy is casting his way through New York’s ponds and streams in search of an elusive predator. Or maybe a nice brook trout.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.