The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jan 25, 2012)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 05, 2005
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2005 - THE LITTLE BRICK HOUSE CHILD CARE CENTER INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Child found dead in van outside of day care
By Associated Press - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
ORLANDO, Fla. — A young child has been found dead inside a van outside a Florida day care center. Orlando police tell local news outlets they were called to Little Miracles Academy on Monday night and found the child in the van. Sgt. Eduardo Bernal says they don’t yet know how long the child had...
- Bronx-Lebanon, Site of Shooting, Is More Than a Hospital to Neighbors
By NIKITA STEWART and VIVIAN WANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
A disgruntled doctor’s rampage won’t stop residents who go there for care, support and prayer — or even lottery tickets and a cup of coffee.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- As a Doctor Tried to Take Lives, Others Rushed to Save Them
By MARC SANTORA and HANNAH ALANI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The immediate care given to many of those wounded at the Bronx hospital shooting could be the most critical factor in whether they survive.
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.