A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - THE IMMIGRANT TAP ROOM, INC.
Around the Web
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- Trump Blames Schumer and Immigration Policies Hours After New York Terrorist Attack
By PETER BAKER - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
A day after eight were killed in New York, the president asserted that the attacker entered the country through diversity program, “a Chuck Schumer beauty.”
- While New York Mourns, the President Postures
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Mr. Trump sends condolences, then returns to fantasies of fighting terrorism with an immigration crackdown.
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- Where Was the New York Terror Suspect Radicalized?
Friday Nov 3, 2017
Sayfullo Saipov is the suspect in the New York terror attack that left eight dead. He has been in the United States for seven years but is from Uzbekistan. That has put a spotlight on this little-known country in Central Asia.