The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jul 27, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 31, 2007
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2007 - THE BIRD HOUSE CONNECTION INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
- ‘All reports are good’: Bird and Castro about to rejoin Yankees
By Dan Martin - Friday Aug 25, 2017
DETROIT — Greg Bird and Starlin Castro could be back in the Yankees’ lineup as soon as Friday in The Bronx after the two played in rehab games with Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre on Thursday. “All reports are good on Castro and Bird,” Joe Girardi said before the Yankees lost a wild 10-6 game to the Tigers...