Companies are giving more of their employees corporate credit cards as they seek easier expense tracking and savings from suppliers.
stockport paper corporation
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Mar 08, 1979)
NYS Filing Date
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1979 - STOCKPORT PAPER CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Finance Chiefs Want You to Use Plastic, Not Paper
Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Op-Ed Contributor: The Paradise Papers Hacking and the Consequences of Privacy
By JAKE BERNSTEIN - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
In the world of offshore finance, confidentiality long ago became a corrosive secrecy.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Paradise Papers Show How Misguided the G.O.P. Is on Taxes
By BRYCE COVERT - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
We don’t need to make it easier for companies to bilk us.
- NY Times needs to come clean on wiretap headline
By John Crudele - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The Justice Department announced this week that there was no evidence that Trump Tower was wiretapped, as President Trump alleged. OK, that almost settles the issue. I’m still waiting for the New York Times — the self-proclaimed “paper of record” — to explain its Jan. 20 front page story that had the headline “Wiretapped Data...
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.