Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 1995
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1995 - STEVENS REALTY CORP.
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Mnuchin Presses Allies to Tighten Iran Sanctions
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The Trump administration wants to work with Washington’s allies to ramp up sanctions on Iran, U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said, but he stopped short of calling for special action against firms conducting business with Iran’s military corps.
- MMA fighter submits opponent with classic WWE move
By The Sun - Monday Oct 2, 2017
WWE superstar Chris Jericho has had his celebrated finisher copied by a victorious MMA star. Jericho’s version of a Boston Crab — “The Walls of Jericho” — was borrowed by Jonno Mears for his win over Aaron Jones at the Full Contact Contender 19 show in Bolton, England. The middleweight won his second pro fight...