Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 25, 2002)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 1998
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1998 - STATEWIDE MANAGEMENT AT FORDHAM ROAD, INC.
Around the Web
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Puerto Rico Faces Mountain of Obstacles on the Road to Recovery
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ, LIZETTE ALVAREZ and FRANCES ROBLES - Friday Sep 22, 2017
For an island long crippled by enormous debt and an essentially bankrupt financial system, Puerto Rico’s road back has gone from long to seemingly endless.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- College Websites Must Accommodate Disabled Students, Lawsuits Say
By VIVIAN WANG - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Eight suits filed against New York colleges and universities are part of a growing legal movement to make the internet accessible to users with disabilities.