The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 1999
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
1999 - ROCKLAND AFFORDABLE HOUSING, INC.
Around the Web
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Spooked by Real Life? Bring On the Halloween Frights
By ISAAC OLIVER - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
A writer put himself through four haunted houses and theater experiences to see if he could hack it. Here is his (haunted) story.
- Packard Invests $5 Million in Silicon Valley Affordable Housing Fund
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Housing Trust Silicon Valley's Tech + Equity + Community + Housing Fund aims to raise startup capital for ten thousand affordable homes over the next decade....
- Facebook is Building a “Mixed-Use Village” to Address Housing Affordability
By Jim Schaffer - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Since San Francisco tops the global list of most expensive housing market, Facebook and Google are taking steps to house its growing tech work force.