Kerman spent a bit more than a year incarcerated. Hear her story of re-entry.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PIPER KERMAN LLC
Around the Web
- Piper Kerman: To end recidivism, fix issues that lead to incarceration
By USA TODAY Opinion - By USA TODAY Opinion - Friday Oct 20, 2017
- Piper Kerman to speak live on her re-entry, work with inmates
By USA TODAY Opinion - By USA TODAY Opinion - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Join us for a Facebook live at 2 p.m. Wednesday, send your questions and comments
- Piper Kerman: We focus on re-entry. Why aren't we helping people before incarceration?
Friday Oct 20, 2017
Problems felons encounter when they get out of prison (and that often cause them to return) are the same ones that got them incarcerated: lack of safe housing, drug addiction and food insecurity. Address those, Kerman said, before incarceration.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.