"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PINNED & PROPER, INC.
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Rory McIlroy will shut it down shortly after playoffs for 'proper offseason'
By Dan Kilbridge - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – At the PGA Championship two weeks ago, where he tied for 22nd, Rory McIlroy hinted that he may be done for the (...)
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- This New App Aims To Protect Models From Dangers Posed By The Fashion Industry
By Rina Raphael - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Being a model isn’t all glitz and glamour. It can also involve all sorts of abuse–but Agent Inc., now in beta mode, hopes to help models avoid risky situations.
In the fashion industry, the talent are often taken advantage of–subjected to late pay, bullying, racism, and unwanted sexual advances or even rape. Models are also often very young–like 17 years old–and therefore quite susceptible to such abuses.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017