CENTERPORT, N.Y. (AP) — A 10-year-old boy taking sailing lessons that involved deliberately capsizing his boat in suburban New York has fallen from a rescue boat and been struck by its propeller and killed.The instructor pulled the boy back into the motor boat and performed CPR until emergency responders arrived.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PINKMAN ELECTRIC INC.
Around the Web
- Boy taking sailing lessons is hit by boat propeller, dies
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.
- Tesla Unveils an Electric Rival to Semi Trucks
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Friday Nov 17, 2017
Aiming to remake a multibillion-dollar industry, the automaker said it would have a semi for sale in two years that would be nearly self-driving.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils Its First Mass-Market Sedan
By BILL VLASIC - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, delivered 30 cars to employees chosen to be the first owners. The electric-car maker faces a challenge in meeting the sizable demand.