With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PINEDA HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES INC
Around the Web
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- One Surprise Standout for Uber: Food Delivery
By MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
Despite a late start, the company’s foray into delivering food, a cutthroat $100 billion-plus service industry, eclipses ride hailing in some markets.
- Secret Service Post Moves From Trump Tower to a Trailer
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A command post was moved out of the skyscraper after a lease agreement between the government and the Trump Organization fell apart.
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- Going Places: Is Uber Helping or Hurting Mass Transit?
By EMILY BADGER - Monday Oct 16, 2017
Ride-hailing services have changed how people get around, and there is some evidence they are making traffic problems worse.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.