A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jan 30, 2006)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 1998
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1998 - PIJ COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Brooklyn Trial to Reveal Inner Workings of 'Botnet' Hackers
Saturday Jul 22, 2017
An accused hacker will head to Brooklyn federal court in a trial that will offer a rare look into the mechanics of how cybercriminals take control of computers around the world to carry out large-scale attacks.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Chips Off the Old Block: Computers Are Taking Design Cues From Human Brains
By CADE METZ - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
New technologies are testing the limits of computer semiconductors. To deal with that, researchers have gone looking for ideas from nature.
- Amazon Cloud Customers Are Told: Don't Bypass China's Internet Gates
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s web service partner in China, Beijing Sinnet Technology Co., has told Amazon cloud-computing customers to delete software tools that allow them to bypass China’s internet filters.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.