For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PICKLE CHICKS, LTD.
Around the Web
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- MSH3 Gene Reveals Critical Link With Huntington’s Disease
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A recent study published in Lancet Neurology reveals important associations between MSH3 gene mutations and Huntington’s disease progression and disease burden.
- The Link Between Huntington’s Disease and Brain Structure
Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Scientists at Northwestern University have discovered a link between Huntington’s Disease and dysfunction of the brain’s structure. These finding may explain the causes of the debilitating symptoms and loss of brain tissue as the disease progresses. Currently, it is not understood why the mutation of a specific gene leads to expression of symptoms and loss -
- Herbs And Spices For Pickling – What Spices And Herbs Are In Pickles?
By Amy Grant - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders reads 'Pickle' letter at White House briefing
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017