In another legal headache for Uber, federal investigators are looking into a past program called “Hell” that the ride-hailing company used to compete with rival Lyft.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PHOENIX INVESTIGATIONS INC.
Around the Web
- F.B.I. Investigates Uber Software Used to Monitor Lyft Drivers
By MIKE ISAAC and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- FCC stonewalled investigation of net neutrality comment fraud, NY AG says
By Jon Brodkin - Wednesday Nov 22, 2017
Net neutrality fraudsters likely impersonated "hundreds of thousands" of people.
- Waymo’s Autonomous Cars Cut Out Human Drivers in Road Tests
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
The Alphabet unit says it expects to allow passengers to ride in truly driverless cars in its tests within the next few months.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- F.D.A. Accuses EpiPen Maker of Failing to Investigate Malfunctions
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The agency said Pfizer ignored hundreds of complaints that the device failed to operate in life-threatening emergencies, including incidents when patients died.
- Russia Investigation Has Tech Giants Shying From ‘Social’ Label
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI and MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Not long ago, social media features were a must-have for any tech company. But the Russian disinformation campaign has put them in an unflattering light.