The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PHI BETA CAPITAL GAMING, LLC
Around the Web
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- The ‘Destiny 2’ Beta Solves The Game’s Biggest Problem
By Dan Seitz - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
'Destiny 2' does what the first game couldn't quite pull off: making everything that isn't shooting aliens fun.
- Start-Up Bets on Tech Talent Pipeline From Africa
By STEVE LOHR - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Andela, which has attracted the attention and money of people like Mark Zuckerberg, trains and employs workers in Africa to do programming.
- Listing of the Day: Mount Kisco
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Original architectural features of the 1927 house include hardwood floors, high ceilings, a grand center-hall staircase, crown moldings and five working fireplaces.
- Here Are The Maps And Features That Will Be In The ‘Call Of Duty: WW2’ Beta On August 25th
By Jason Nawara - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The 'CoD: WW2' beta will give fans almost everything in the game to tinker with before its official release.