Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PETRA TAVERNA CORP.
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Venus Williams and Petra Kvitova Continue Remarkable Runs to U.S. Open Showdown
By BEN ROTHENBERG - Monday Sep 4, 2017
Venus Williams reached the quarterfinals for the 12th time, and Petra Kvitova, returning from an attack, defeated third-seeded Garbiñe Muguruza.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Petra Kvitova Wins Her First Title Since Being Attacked
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
A player wounded six months ago by a knife-wielding intruder at home, beat Ashleigh Barty of Australia in the Aegon Classic in Birmingham, England.
- Petra Kvitova Keeps Her Wimbledon Expectations Low. Oddsmakers Disagree.
By BEN ROTHENBERG - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Kvitova, coming off a victory last Sunday, is a 5-1 favorite to win a third singles crown even as she is still recovering from a knife attack.