The Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in Mineville, N.Y., is one of a handful of boot-camp prisons nationwide that offer shorter sentences in exchange for participation in programs that aim to reduce recidivism. Photo: Claudio Papapietro for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - PETEY GREENE PRISONER ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, INC.
Around the Web
- Boot-Camp Prisons Aim to Prepare Inmates for a Brighter Future
Sunday Jul 31, 2016
- Chris Sailer Says She's Not Done Blazing Her Trail
By msilva - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Iran Sentences Princeton Grad Student on Spy Charges
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Iran has handed American academic Xiyue Wang a 10-year prison sentence on spying charges, the latest in a string of such cases against foreigners that have raised alarm in the U.S. and Europe.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Louisiana inmate who escaped prison is suspected of killing assistant warden's daughter
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 28, 2017