The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
JACOB SEAN GARDNER
114 NEPTUNE DRIVE
MONROE, NEW YORK, 10950
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PERSONAL REFLECTIONS LLC
Around the Web
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Solemn, personal ceremonies as US commemorates 9/11 - Rudy Giuliani reflects on terror fight 16 years after 9/11 - OPINION: On Sept. 11 anniversary let's remember what unites us as Americans
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Sep 11, 2017
- Your Money: ‘Dear Equifax: You’re Fired.’ If Only It Were That Easy.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Many readers — and numerous politicians — want Equifax to delete their credit files upon request and not collect any new data. Is that remotely possible?