Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 27, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - PERFECT SHOE REPAIR, INC.
Around the Web
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: The Secret Zen Master of Guitar Repair
By SHEILA McCLEAR - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
You don’t have to be a member of the Strokes to get Richie Baxt to set up your Les Paul. But you do have to know somebody who has his phone number.
- Uber’s C.E.O. Pick, Dara Khosrowshahi, Steps Into Brighter Spotlight
By DAVID STREITFELD and NELLIE BOWLES - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Mr. Khosrowshahi has many tasks ahead of him, including repairing Uber’s internal culture and preparing the company for a self-driving future.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- In the Studio: Nike’s Chief of Design Doodles All Day
By VALERIYA SAFRONOVA - Monday Oct 16, 2017
John Hoke invited us into his office in Portland, Ore., where he talked about his dyslexia, his doodling and some weird shoes that inspire him.