Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PERFECT PROFESSIONAL CLEANING SERVICE INC.
Around the Web
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- ‘Nobody is Perfect’: Some Uber Employees Balk at Travis Kalanick’s Exit
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
More than 1,000 workers supported a petition asking the company’s board to bring back the former chief in an active role.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- IBM Leads IDC MarketScape on WW Cloud Professional Services
By Todd Watson - Saturday Sep 13, 2014
IDC named IBM a leader in the newly published IDC MarketScape on cloud professional services.
- School apologizes for suggesting students masturbate to avoid sex assault
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 8, 2017
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — A university that during a student orientation session showed a slide that appeared to suggest masturbation as a deterrent to sexual assault has apologized. The Rochester Institute of Technology’s slide featured the Winnie the Pooh character Roo, using the kangaroo character’s name as an acronym about masturbation. A screenshot of the slide...
- Billionaire Golisano claims decorator overcharged yacht redesign by $300K
By Associated Press - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Billionaire Thomas Golisano says an interior decorator overcharged him by more than $300,000 when she renovated his yacht. The Democrat and Chronicle reports the former Buffalo Sabres owner and three-time candidate for New York governor testified Monday in a civil trial in Rochester. He maintains the decorator had agreed to provide furnishings...