The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PEOPLE FIRST HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Larry Page’s urban innovation unit picks Toronto for first digital neighborhood
By Natalie Wong - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Larry Page’s “city of the future” has found its first home in Toronto. Sidewalk Labs LLC, the urban innovation unit of Page’s Alphabet Inc., and Waterfront Toronto plan to foster the development of a high-tech community from scratch along Lake Ontario in Canada’s biggest city. The area aims to become an innovation hub for technologies that improve city life, from green energy systems to self-driving transit and new construction techniques that can lower housing costs, the companies said. “This is the culmination of about 10 years of thinking about how technology can improve people’s lives,” Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt said at a news conference in Toronto on Tuesday.
- Works in Progress: In Prospect Park, First the Goats, Then the Shrubbery
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
After invasive species and hurricanes wreaked havoc on a forest in the park, thousands of shrubs and trees are being planted.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.