United Technologies has made an approach to acquire Rockwell Collins, but the two aerospace suppliers are still wrangling over the price of a takeover that would exceed $20 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PEOPLE 2.0 NORTH AMERICA LLC
Around the Web
- United Tech in Takeover Talks With Rockwell Collins
Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Several soldiers reportedly injured in explosion at Fort Bragg in North Carolina
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- Pigeons keep quirky Colorado rafting tradition afloat
By Fort Collins Coloradoan - By Fort Collins Coloradoan - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
The homing pigeons allowed the guide business to get rolls of 35mm film down the Cache la Poudre River during its summer raft trips.
- 66-million-year-old triceratops bones discovered at construction site
By Denver, KUSA-TV - By Denver, KUSA-TV - Friday Sep 1, 2017
A triceratops fossil unearthed by a construction crew could be the most complete cretaceous dinosaur ever discovered in the Denver-metro area, according to scientists.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.