Long Meadow in Prospect Park during off-leash hours is like a paradise for dogs. Unless your Shih-Tzu is a timid scaredy-cat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PENNY PASTA PET FOOD LLC
Around the Web
- Pet City: Where the Dogs Are
By ROBERT PEELE - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
- A True Italian Master Gives Us The Rules For Making Perfect Pasta
By Zachary Johnston - Friday Nov 17, 2017
Combining flour and egg is all it takes to make good pasta. Making a great pasta is a much harder task.
- This Is Your Year To Score An Olive Garden Pasta Pass… But You Have To Act Fast
By Cassidy Allen - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
So what’s a Pasta Pass exactly? It’s basically like a credit card but with no limits on how many times you get to indulge in garlic bread.
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
- LeBron James Is Sure To Cosign These Angel Hair Pasta Recipes
By Zachary Johnston - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
LeBron James slammed angel hair pasta. Here are some recipes he might actually dig.
- Olive Garden Offering Actual Trip To Italy Alongside This Year’s Pasta Pass
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Attention, fans of carbohydrates! It’s time to warm up your online purchasing fingers. The Neverending Pasta Pass goes back on sale at Olive Garden today, but there’s a new twist this year: 50 passes will be available that entitle the bearer to neverending pasta for eight weeks, and a weeklong trip to Italy. Update: And they’re gone: 22,000 passes …