The Original Soupman Inc., whose founder was the inspiration for a well-known character on the television series Seinfeld, says a penny stock investor tried to “extort” the company before its bankruptcy filing early this month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - PENNIES FOR PATIENTS, INC.
Around the Web
- Soupman Company's Bankruptcy Case Heats Up
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- A New Way for Therapists to Get Inside Heads: Virtual Reality
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Limbix, a start-up using Google headsets, helps psychologists expose patients to their anxieties in the safety of an office.
- F.D.A. Accuses EpiPen Maker of Failing to Investigate Malfunctions
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The agency said Pfizer ignored hundreds of complaints that the device failed to operate in life-threatening emergencies, including incidents when patients died.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."