Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PENN STATION GIFTS & SOUVENIRS INC.
Around the Web
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Calm Commutes on the First Day of Penn Station Repairs
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Two months of train disruptions began Monday at Penn Station. Here are updates from the evening commutes of New Jersey Transit and Long Island Rail Road riders.
- New York Today: New York Today: Sales Slow for Shops at Penn Station
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Tuesday: Retail woes, a Yankee wins Home Run Derby, and World Population Day.
- New York Today: New York Today: Plan B for Penn Station Commuters
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Friday: Your contingency plans during track repairs, weekend events, and looking for deckhands.