State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PENELOPE PARKER CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- France Has ‘Champagne,’ Portugal Has ‘Port.’ Should Australia Have ‘Uggs?’
By JACQUELINE WILLIAMS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
A legal fight over the boots irritates Australians, including the prime minister, who say too many of their famous names are taken by others.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Peter Parker’s ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Video Diaries Show His Perspective In ‘Captain America: Civil War’
By jasonnawara - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Peter Parker kept a running video diary all throughout his early meetings with Tony Stark and his battle in 'Civil War.'
- Why Nascar's Parker Kligerman Uses Video Games to Hone His Skills
By Matt Hardigree - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Nascar driver Parker Kligerman hones his skills with video games and high-tech simulators.