Chicago-based Arnstein & Lehr LLP is merging with East Coast firm Saul Ewing LLP, the two firms announced, to form a more than 400-attorney firm with strengths in bankruptcy, litigation, finance and real estate work.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2014 - PELLIS LAW GROUP, LLP
Around the Web
- Arnstein & Lehr to Merge With Saul Ewing in Law Firm Deal
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Trump May Nominate a Giuliani Law Partner as U.S. Attorney in Manhattan
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The potential nominee, Geoffrey S. Berman, was named in a document with two potential candidates for the top federal prosecutor’s job in Brooklyn.
- Evangelicals sue Southern Poverty Law Center over 'hate group' label
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- TODD STARNES: ABC: Christians defending liberty are 'hate group' - Southern Poverty Law Center brands some peaceful groups as 'hate groups'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- GDPR Is Coming: Get Compliant or Pay Millions of Euro in Fines
Monday Jun 26, 2017
European privacy regulations GDPR are going into effect next year, and marketers should be preparing their processes in order to be compliant with these new laws.
In a presentation today at theEmail Insider Summit Europe, Claire Stockhill, Solicitor at Irwin Mitchell LLP, warned about the hefty fines associated with violations of these new rules. Companies could risk a fine of 20 millioneuro or 4 percent of annual global turnover if they fail to comply with these guidelines.