PELHAM, N.H. — New Hampshire police say they were forced to drag a driver out of his burning car after it crashed into a tree and he refused to leave, telling them he was a mechanic. Police say a witness reported the crash in Pelham on Monday night and said the driver didn’t want help...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - PELHAM S2K SBIC, LP
Around the Web
- Police drag driver out of burning car after he refuses to leave
By Associated Press - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Growing the Asian-American business community beyond Chinatown
By Kim Velsey - Monday Aug 28, 2017
When John Wang started his Asian-American business-advocacy organization in 1994, Chinatown was the heart of the city's Chinese community. The biggest problem facing business owners there was...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.