Three years after opening at 1685 Haight St., LTD—the Loved To Death gallery spinoff—is closed for business. The main shop will continue to operate at 1681 Haight. Owner Audra Kunkle said the voluntary closure was an opportunity for her to take the business in a new direction she's been eager to explore for a while.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PEACE, LOVE & JAVA, LTD.
Around the Web
- Citing changing times, 'Loved To Death' axing taxidermy inventory
By Camden Avery, Hoodline - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- A Scholar Engages Her Students in Sustaining the Peace Process in Colombia
By Jim Schaffer - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Can students truly make a difference in Colombia’s fragile peace process following more than 52 years of vicious conflict?
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Company tries to re-brand swastika as ‘symbol of peace,’ fails miserably
By Yaron Steinbuch - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Nothing evokes love and peace like a rainbow-colored swastika — at least that’s what a tone deaf T-shirt vendor thought. KA Design wanted to reclaim the reviled Nazi symbols by marketing tees emblazoned with the swastikas as emblems of goodwill, the Times of Israel reported. In a video posted to its Facebook, KA Design explained...
- Modern Love: The 13 Questions That Lead to Divorce
By CRAIG BALDO - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
If you were given the chance to bring peace to the Middle East, would you also make that about you?