The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - PAWS OF WAR INC.
Around the Web
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Rescue dogs lend a paw after devastating quakes
By Mackenzie Samet - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- The Culture Wars Have Come to Silicon Valley
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After Google fired an engineer who wrote an anti-diversity manifesto, the tech industry is under the microscope for penalizing dissenting opinions.
- The Shift: How a CNN Investigation Set Off an Internet Meme War
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Internet meme creators are declaring war on CNN, after one of their own was investigated by the network.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.