NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PARTY ON TENT RENTALS INC.
Around the Web
- SMALL-TENT PARTY? Dem infighting mounts over abortion ‘litmus test’
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- UJA-Federation of New York Receives $20 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The legacy gift from Jack and Shirley Silver will support an initiative to revitalize the infrastructure of the Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds, the largest Jewish day camp system in North America....
- Should SF baby boomers rent their extra rooms to millennials?
By Anna Marie Erwert - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
A dearth of rental stock has multiple ramifications — high rent being paramount among them, as any Bay Area resident knows well. But it also leads to other extremes, like this couple that chose to live on a boat rather than pay San Francisco rent; or this tent that rented for $900 a month because
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.