The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PARTNERS FOR PAYMENT RELIEF DE III, LLC
Around the Web
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Sixgill®, LLC Launches Sense 2.0
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Sixgill, LLC, the leader in sensor data services for governing IoE, today unveiled the next generation of its universal and highly scalable sensor data services platform, Sixgill Sense 2.0. Sense 2.0 provides vital capabilities...
- White House to Ask for $12 Billion Down Payment for Harvey Relief
By GLENN THRUSH - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The White House will seek quick passage of a $5.9 billion Harvey relief package, followed by another $6 billion by the end of the month.
- Texas governor says $8B Harvey relief is only a ‘down payment’
By Marisa Schultz, Mark Moore - Monday Sep 4, 2017
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott warned Sunday that the $8?billion earmarked by the White House for Harvey relief would be only a “down payment’’ on the total expected $180 billion bill. “This is where the long haul begins,” Abbott said on “Fox News Sunday.” “This is where we come to the part where Congress plays a...
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.