NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - PARTNERS ADVOCATING FOR COMMUNITY CHANGE INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- Helping journalists tell stories with data
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.
- After Terror Attack, Uzbek Community Faces Unwanted Attention, Again
By LIZ ROBBINS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
When an Uzbek man was accused in the deadly attack in Manhattan, fellow immigrants in Brooklyn shook their heads in shame and disgust.
- Victim advocate says slain student’s ex should have been in jail
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Friday Oct 13, 2017
The brutal murder of a University of Pittsburgh student “could have been prevented” with better communication between counties and changes to the state’s bail system, according to a victim advocate in Pennsylvania. Jennifer Storm, the state’s official victim advocate since 2013, outlined several steps to make it less likely that suspects awaiting trial would commit...