Law firms already elbowing one another for multinational clients will soon have a new competitor: PricewaterhouseCoopers, the Big Four accounting firm that now calls itself PwC, plans to open a law firm in Washington this week. The law firm, ILC Legal, will advise clients on international matters such as corporate restructuring. Its lawyers will act as special legal consultants, rather than fully licensed U.S. lawyers, allowing them to provide counsel on foreign law but not U.S. law.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PARNESS LAW FIRM, PLLC
Around the Web
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers will open Washington law firm
By Elizabeth Olson - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
- Arnstein & Lehr to Merge With Saul Ewing in Law Firm Deal
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Chicago-based Arnstein & Lehr LLP is merging with East Coast firm Saul Ewing LLP, the two firms announced, to form a more than 400-attorney firm with strengths in bankruptcy, litigation, finance and real estate work.
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Tech Firms Open to Changing Law to Combat Sex Trafficking
By Nitasha Tiku - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Bill would change part of the Communications Decency Act, which protects site operators for content posted by others.
- Dem rep paid sister's law firm $80,000 from campaign funds this year
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- PROF LOSES DAY JOB Out at law firm for saying 'OK' with DeVos rape
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017