For steady and reliable income, small investors are increasingly looking to buy parking spaces in cities where parking is limited and pricey.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - PARK SLOPE SINGERS, INC.
Around the Web
- Parking Spaces That Could Make You Rich
By KATE MURPHY - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: A Bull Runs Free in Brooklyn
By JONATHAN WOLFE and SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Wednesday: A bull tastes freedom on the streets of Park Slope, Yankees in Game 5, and Black Monday.
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski List Brooklyn Home for $8 Million
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Mr. Krasinski said that he and his wife are traveling so much for work they haven’t spent enough time at the recently renovated Park Slope home.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.