Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - PARK AVENUE TUTORS INC.
Around the Web
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Gary Sanchez’s catching woes have nothing to do with language
By John Crudele - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Dear John: With all that is going on today, I know that this may seem trivelous [sic] of me, but wouldn’t you think that one of the most richest teams in all of baseball, the NY Yankees, would be able to afford a tutor to help Hispanic players speak just a few words of English?...
- Fernando Botero Lists New York Home and Art Studio
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The Colombian artist is seeking $6 million for his apartment-cum-art studio at 900 Park Avenue.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.