NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Feb 11, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - PARFORCE LLC
Around the Web
- Child, 5, dead, parents injured in domestic violence incident at UNC-Chapel Hill
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
- UNC-Chapel Hill Receives $18 Million for Entrepreneurship Program
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The gift from the Shuford Family will help the university meet increased student interest in business and entrepreneurship courses....
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- UNC-Chapel Hill Wins Cooke Prize for Equity in Educational Excellence
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The $1 million prize recognizes a college that excels in enrolling low-income students and supporting them through graduation....
- UNC Chapel Hill Receives $1.5 Million for Public Humanities Initiative
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
The grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation will support efforts to integrate the humanities into the broader curriculum....
- UNC Chapel Hill Receives $10 Million Challenge Grant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
The gift from alumnus John G. Ellison, Jr. will support a university-wide initiative to retain top scholars and researchers and attract other talented teachers, scholars, and students to campus....